Monday 19 October 2009

Relocation Relocation!


We have decided to move to the USA! My husband is from Columbus, Indiana and we have just bought a house there. So I will be busy moving and getting used to the new lifestyle for a while. I'll be sure to keep you all posted on my interior projects as we do-up the new house and any new characters that pop up along the way. Lots of work will become available to buy worldwide on Etsy this Winter and you can always get in touch if you see something you like or wish to commission a piece. Currently working on new more personal commissioned pieces for birthdays and weddings. More on them soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations and welcome. won't you miss beautiful yorkshire?

Sophie Callaghan said...

I definitely will miss it but I will take as much of it as I can with me. Yorkshire puddings will always be a weekly favourite!

Theresia (Minori Design) said...

what a big house, beautiful!
Big congrats Sophie, wishing you lots and lots of luck in your new country and home!
My husband is from Yorkshire :o)
I am Dutch and love Yorkshire pudding too :D
Have a beautiful weekend!